Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Passing of Gary Bergener

To: UAIIA Membership

From: Steve Baugh, Executive Director

It is with sadness that I inform you of the passing of Gary Burgener of Transwestern General Agency yesterday . Our sympathies go out to his family and our great friends at TGA. He was a strong leader and had a lot of influence over the years in the Utah and regional insurance industry. He will be missed.

At this time, I have no information on his funeral arrangements. Since I will be out of town the remainder of the week, I thought I better make you aware of his passing so you can either look for a notice in the newspaper or call the front desk of TGA at 801-363-8804 for details.

Steve
Utah Association of Independent Insurance Agents4885 South 900 East, #302Salt Lake City, UT 84062(801)269-1200 Fax: (801)269-1265

No comments: